As a small firm that has been in business over 30 years, we offer both experience and personalized service to our clients. We practice exclusively in the area of bankruptcy law. One of the most satisfying areas of legal practice is to use the law to help those who need it most. Our clients are typically good people who have fallen on hard times. Bankruptcy law offers real solutions to those who have financial hardship.
Let us help you get a fresh new start.
Our Pledge To You
• We will consult with you without charge. There is no fee unless you decide to file.
• We will make the process affordable for you. Our Fees and Costs »
• We will do all the paperwork. No stacks of confusing forms.
• Your case will be handled by an attorney, not a legal assistant.
• We will be with you every step of the way to make sure you get a fresh start.
The Harris Law Firm has over 30 years experience in helping Arkansans file both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Give yourself a fresh new start — call us at 501-372-6985 or set an appointment online. We offer free consultations. There is never a fee unless you decide to file.
We represent clients in most of Arkansas including Pulaski County, Jefferson County, Faulkner County, Garland County, Lonoke County, Hot Springs County, Saline County, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot Springs, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Cabot, Conway, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville and Lonoke. See Arkansas Counties We Practice In for a full list. We are a debt relief agency. We help Arkansans file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. No information on this website or contact through this website should be interpreted as giving legal advise or creating an attorney-client relationship. Please read our Terms and Conditions page.